MissBellydance.com would like to say Mabrook to all troupes that had their debut at Attack of the Bellydancers 2017. Our archivist sent us photos and information about the show that left us very excited about the new dance teams in Atlanta. Just some advice from inside the sewing halls of our store as we want to see you continue and thrive in Atlanta! We’re here to support you!
1. Don’t give up. It’s easy to start something and then let it fall because you got busy
2. Set goals for the group. Aim to perform at x conference or something by x date
3. Be friends first. Do not take yourselves too seriously…encourage each other and call each other out when you see one falling. Be pillars for each other in the most kind and supportive way
4. Stay creative! Don’t get to comfortable in any stage of our work, always think of what you can do differently but with respect to the cultures you represent in every way
5. Remember your roots and the roots of the art/dance – needs no explanation
Congratulations and let us know what we can do to assist. Reach out to us here on our blog or on social media to get coupon codes for dance. All those who attended the show may remember that we are giving you a 20% discount on orders of $50 or more now until the first day of Fall. We can’t wait to see what else you bring to life for our beloved international town, community and raqs world! We’re also happy to hear that money for SEEDs Atlanta was raised! The Atlanta Culture Club will be making a donation as well this year! Very happy to be involved in that! More info and praise coming from our way!
Thanks for reading