Happy New Year from MissBellydance.com
We’re looking forward to some really great shows. We want to know what shows you’re looking forward to as well. Here’s what made the list so far.
1. World Bellydance Alliance featuring Alicia of BellyCraft
2. Lunar/Chinese New Year Show -San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C. & Atlanta
3. Jenny Nichols in North Carolina – workshop
4. International Bellydance Conference of Canada
5. Black Orchid Danse: Bad Boys of Bellydance Nevada
6. Crossroads and Origins July, Atlanta
7. and here’s your chance to fill in another one! What Raqs Sharqi Bellydance Conference are you going to? Let us know! We hope to meet up with you all at the others above.
It’s spring! Time for show stopping costumes in vibrant colours! So, tell us what are you wearing? Where are you wearing it and with whom? Are you in a troupe, a solo Raqs artist or do you just like to dress up in dance garb…that which can be worn as street wear!
Everyday we hear from customers who want to look good and need costuming advice. We like to think of ourselves as more than just bellydance fashion designers but also as a good friend who can advise you on what’s best with those harem pants or what hipscarf looks good. So what are your favourite colour combinations and ensemble favourites? Tell us! Because today, it’s all about you!!
Some say they like colourful hipscarves and cool belts on top of a simple black legging and top set. Others have mentioned that a cane will go with anything as long as you know how to use it well. From the coveted complex veil routines to tough stepping Khaleegi moves with a hair toss Raqs Sharqi (bellydance) is dynamic and never dull!
We stand by our commitment to provide the best costumes and the lowest prices possible. We want our customers to be more than pleased with every purchase. And we love interacting with our friends and fanbase via Twitter, Facebook and our blog. So let us know what you’re looking for and what works best for you. And enjoy 5% off our instock items from now til Monday when you order $75 or more. Use “March2011″ as the couponcode and get what you really want.
Then tell us about it! We want to hear from you! Send us info on where you like to wear your costumes and which ones are your favourites. We can’t wait to get your replies! Thank you and Happy Dancing!